We are Hiring an Inside Sales Agent (ISA)!
As an Inside Sales Agent (ISA) at Josh Lavik & Associates (JLA), you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by Josh Lavik & Associates. You will assist in all aspects of the process of prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists. You will assist customers to find the home of their choice and show homes, as needed. JLA provides all training necessary to successfully perform in the ISA position.
200 River Place Suite 130 Monona, WI 53716
Job Specific Skills
- Communicates effectively with peers, superiors, clients, and vendors in written and verbal form.
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Ability to block out distractions and listen intently to the conversation that is occurring.
- Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity with leads/clients and is able to build rapport.
- Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented with excellent time management skills.
- Self-starter, Results-oriented and high achiever.
- Ability to quickly learn google apps, calendar, mojo, paragon & other real estate specific technology.
- Career development and training focused.
- Strong phone voice with a passion for selling.
- Record of sales success against quotas & deadlines.
- Ability to set and close appointments.
- Have (or be willing to obtain) a Wisconsin Real Estate License.
High Performer Key Activities
- Practice, memorize and internalize scripts at least 2 to 3 hours/week.
- Responsible for responding to inbound inquiries and cold calling to set appointments.
- Maintain and track rigorous prospecting and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Prospect for new clients on a daily basis 6 hrs/day.
- Make 100-150 contacts per week calling on:
- Expireds/For Sale By Owners
- Prospect Buyer/Seller
- Sphere of Influence
- Past Clients/Database
- Just Listed/Just Sold
- Open Houses
- Web leads
- Sign Calls/Text Leads
- Nurture Buyer/Seller
- Various other sources
- Conduct 10 to 20 hours of lead follow-up per week.
- Manage 50+ NEW leads each week and work through existing leads to convert into 10+ buying and/or listing appointments weekly.
- Manage contact database system.
- Willing to be held accountable for goals/results.
- Attend training and establish daily role-play partners.
- Accurately Track weekly goals and progress for regular accountability meetings.
- Willingness to learn current real estate market conditions
- Measure lead conversion ratio and meet performance benchmarks.
- All other duties as assigned by management
- An Opportunity To Pursue a Career In The Real Estate Industry.
- High Net-Income ($60,000 - $100,000+) With Minimal Overhead Or Risk.
- First Class Training, Coaching And Personal Development.
- A Solid Track Record Of Real Estate Production And Service.
- Hundreds Of Business Leads Generated, Captured And Tracked.
- Pre-Designed Marketing And Promotional Materials.
- A Consistent Inventory Of Saleable Listings.
- Pre-Selected, Quality Vendor Alliances (Mortgage, Title, Etc.)
- The Prestige And Recognition Of A Proven Real Estate Team.
- Mentoring From An Experienced And Respected Professional.
- Teamwork, Encouragement And Support With A Family Feel.
- KW Profit Sharing And Residual Income Opportunity.
Salary + bonus structure
Who We Are
A Hardworking Team with a STRONG desire to produce and provide A BETTER REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE. We have a solid work ethic, which includes suiting up and showing up every day. We are extremely focused and driven, and have a fun and energetic team environment. We are not just focused on our own production, but on our team production and how we can help that individual in their daily professional performance. Because we have always been focused on listings, buyer leads are inevitable. That being said, our marketing department NEVER stops lead generating which provides us with an overflow of leads every single day.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU MIGHT FIT? Are you willing to lead and belong to a TOP PRODUCING, HIGH ENERGY Team?
If YES – please send your resume and cover letter to JoshLavikAndAssociates@gmail.com. In your cover letter let us know why we should consider you in your own language.