Upcoming Event: Sugar Maple Music Festival
If you're looking for a fun music festival in Madison, the Sugar Maple Music Festival is a great option. This festival will take you back to the roots of American music. Enjoy plenty of blues, bluegrass, Cajun music, and much more. There will be plenty of artists on hand for this big festival.
You can enjoy the Sugar Maple Music Festival on August 5th and 6th this year. It's a family-friendly festival and kids 17 years of age and under get in free with a ticketed adult.
The Festival Schedule
There are plenty of acts taking the stage on Friday and Saturday. Some of the best acts include:
- The Fly Birds - Friday, August 5th at 5pm
- Bailey Dee with Joel Paterson - Friday, August 5th at 6:15pm
- Tish Hinojosa - Friday, August 5th at 7:30pm
- Henhouse Prowlers - Friday, August 5th at 9pm
- MadFiddle - Saturday, August 6th at 12pm
- Joel Paterson - Saturday, August 6th at 1:15pm
- Steam Machine - Saturday, August 6th at 2:40pm
- AJ Lee and Blue Summit - Saturday, August 6th at 4:05pm
- Old Fashioned Aces - Saturday, August 6th at 5:30pm
- Miss Tammy Savoy and the Rhythmaestros - Saturday, August 6th at 6:55pm
- The Best Westerns - Saturday, August 6th at 8:40pm
Many other acts will take the stage, too. These are some of the main acts for the Sugar Maple Music Festival, however. The full list is found here.
You can get tickets for the two-day festival at a few different locations or online. They went on sale starting Jun 1st. Tickets cost $50 for a two-day pass, $30 for a Friday Only pass, and $40 for a Saturday Only pass.
If you wait to buy tickets at the gate, you will pay $60 for a two-day pass, and $5 extra for a one-day pass.
You can also get a rustic camping pass for $25 or an RV camping pass for $50. You will need one camping pass per tend or RV, which will provide room for up to eight people.
If you want to enjoy the festival without having to worry about going home, you can camp at the group camp area found at William G. Lunney Lake Farm County Park. It's located about 300 yards from the festival site.
Tent and RV camping are both offered. Tent sites are rustic with no access to electricity. There are some RV sites, which have no electric hookups either.
There will be plenty of vendors on hand with food and other items. Some of the vendors you will find at the festival include:
- Pizza Brutta
- El Grito Taqueria
- Jakarta Cafe Food Cart
- Primal Cue
- Hound it Down Bakery
- Chocolate Shoppe
- Sugar River Kettle Corn
- Let it Ride Coffee
You can even get alcoholic beverages from Tyranena Brewing Company and BOS Meadery at the festival.
If you want to attend the Sugar Maple Music Festival, you can find out more and get your tickets at the main event website here.