Upcoming Event: Parade of Homes
The Parade of Homes offers the perfect opportunity for inspiration. Whether you're thinking about building or just curious about the latest trends, this is the event for you.
Happening from June 9th to June 24th, the Parade of Home will be hosted by the Madison Area Builders Association. It will include several events throughout and many neighborhoods will be involved.
Josh Lavik & Associates will be helping out on Saturday, June 16th at the Cambridge site from 10am to 1pm. As members of the MABA, it's important to be a part of this event and help those looking to build a home in the Madison area. Come out and see us!
Parade of Homes Events
Throughout the Parade of Homes, several events will be held including:
- Tone at Home - June 9th from 9am to 10pm at The Reserve in Sun Prairie
- Rock the House - June 14th from 6pm to 8pm at Kilkenny Farms in Waunakee
- Mad for Magnolia - June 16th from 11am to 5pm at The Vineyards at Cambridge
- A Night With Underground Food Collective - June 19th from 6pm to 9pm at The Reserve at Stoner Prairie in Fitchburg
- Rock the House - June 21st from 6pm to 8pm at The Reserve in Sun Prairie
- Tone at Home - June 23rd from 9am to 10pm at The Reserve at Stoner Prairie in Fitchburg
A Night with Underground Food Collective is a ticketed event you won't want to miss. Enjoy live music, incredible food and plenty more with some of the best culinary artists on hand.
Several neighborhoods throughout the Madison, Wisconsin area will be participating in this year's Parade of Homes including:
- Heritage Gardens, Deforest
- Happy Valley Addition, Windsor
- Kilkenny Farms, Waunakee
- Nordic Ridge, Stoughton
- The Reserve at Stoner Prairie, Fitchburg
- Westbridge, Waunakee
- The Vineyards at Cambridge
- The Legend at Bergmont, Oregon
- The Reserve, Sun Prairie
Tickets for the Event
All seven of the Parade sites provide tickets for sale and you can buy them online. Tickets for the Parade of Homes are $15 for general admission and $5 for children ages 6 to 17 and for seniors age 65 and up.