Polar Plunge Fundraiser for Special Olympics
2009 Polar Plunge for Special Olympics Wisconsin
This winter I am taking the Polar Plunge for Special Olympics Wisconsin. During this event, participants will raise pledges then plunge into Wisconsin's frozen bodies of water. All money raised from the event will provide funding for nearly 10,000 athletes with cognitive disabilities in Wisconsin so they can continue to reach for the gold.
This is my 3rd time doing the polar plunge. Please help me reach my fund raising goal of $1,500 by pledging to me online. Thank you for your support.
Josh Lavik's Plunge Team
* Team Name: Crazy Lavik and other Fun People
Madison Polar Plunge Information
* Where: Olin Turville Park, Madison
* When: Saturday, February 21, 2009
* Why: To raise money for Special Olympics Wisconsin
* Click here for more information about the Madison Polar Plunge
Posted by Josh Lavik at 9:16 AM