Josh Lavik & Associates Featured in Top Agent Magazine
Recently, Josh Lavik & Associated was featured in the Wisconsin edition of Top Agent Magazine. In fact, Josh was featured right on the cover. An entire story can be found right in the middle of the issue explaining how Josh got started and built the business up to where it is today.
It's an honor to be featured in this magazine, as it's not easy to get featured. The requirements are a bit stiff and include:
- Must be a top professional in the local market
- Must have your own website
- Must be respected within the industry
- Must be actively pursuing continuing education destinations
- Must have achieve rapid and proven success
- Must provide excellent service and have a stellar reputation
- Must be actively involved in local events and charities
- Must be involve on social media
- And More!
The evaluation process is rather stringent and to be chosen as the feature of the Wisconsin edition is a huge honor.
Some of the Reasons Josh Lavik was Chosen
Josh and his team at Josh Lavik & Associates were chosen for many reasons. Josh has been on two episodes of House Hunters from HGTV and was named to the Top 40 Under 40 list for business professionals in the Madison, WI Area. In addition, he started small and built to a successful real estate firm with Keller Williams Realty.
The holistic approach Josh Lavik & Associates takes towards real estate is another reason for the magazine's decision. Josh strives to ensure every client receives the best possible service, regardless of how challenging the listing or negotiations may be.
Find the entire article about Josh Lavik in the Wisconsin Edition of Top Agent Magazine here.