It's Not Too Late to Sign Up for Summer Camp in Madison - Part 2
We covered several of the Madison Summer Camp options for 2019 in Part 1 of this blog series. However, there are so many, we have to continue with Part 2. Here are even more summer camp options in Madison for 2019.
YMCA Summer Camps
The Dane County YMCAs offer several summer camps covering many different ages and themes. Some of the options include:
- Adventure Club - Sun Prairie
- Art Camp - East
- Leadership Academy - West
- Kindergarten Camp - East and West
- Discovery Day Camp - Sun Prairie
- Learning and Playtime Academy - Sun Prairie
- Sports Day Camp - East
- And More!
They have several day camps you can get your children involved in this summer.
Madison School & Community Recreation
Offer options for preschool, elementary school, middle school, and those going into high school, the Madison School & Community Recreation provides plenty of options. Some of the summer camps offered include:
- Fascination Station Express - Preschool
- Soccer Camp - Preschool
- MAD City Sports Camp - Middle School
- Middle School on the Move - Middle School
- Camp Adventure - Middle School
- Super Center Arts Camp - Elementary
- Camp Tall Oaks - Elementary
- East Purgolder 101 - Into High School
- La Follette Lancer 101 - Into High School
- Memorial Spartan 101 - Into High School
- West Regent 101 - Into High School
There's a camp for just about any child offered by Madison School & Community Recreation.
Summer Camps at Studio Dansu
Offering fun dance and movement camps, Studio Dansu provides 11 themed sessions this summer. Children ages 3 to 8 can attend these camps with both morning and afternoon options. Before and after care are also offered.
UW Badger Sports Camps
The UW Badger Sports programs are some of the most popular and they are held on the University of Wisconsin - Madison campus. Summer camp options include:
- Basketball - Boys & Girls
- Cross Country
- Golf - Boys & Girls
- Hockey - Boys & Girls
- Soccer - Boys & Girls
- And More!
They have a variety of sports camps to choose from with varying dates and times.
For children ages 4 to 15, Camp Begin offers an option to connect with nature and learn all types of skills. The camp has a 1-to-6 teacher to student ratio and offers daily themes. Ages are split up into 4 to 7 and 8 to 15 with multiple sessions throughout the summer.
iD Tech Summer Programs
Held on the University of Wisconsin - Madison campus, iD Tech Summer Programs are for ages 6 to 18. They include all kinds of activities, such as building websites, creating video games, learning to code, engineering robots and more. These camps are held throughout June and July. They do have some spots still available, but many programs are filling up fast.