Josh Lavik & Associates is excited to announce the newest addition to our team! Josh Holt will be our Inside Sales Agent, helping us continue down the path of excellence by enhancing communication to past, present and future clients. We are so grateful to bring on such a talented team member as Josh Lavik & Associates continues to grow!
As an Inside Sales Agent (ISA) at Josh Lavik & Associates (JLA), you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by Josh Lavik & Associates. You will assist in all aspects of the process of prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists. You will assist customers to find the home of their choice and show homes, as needed. JLA provides all training necessary to successfully perform in the ISA position.
200 River Place Suite 130 Monona, WI 53716
Job Specific Skills
- Communicates effectively with peers, superiors, clients, and vendors in written and verbal form.
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Ability to block out distractions and listen intently to the conversation that is occurring.
- Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity with leads/clients and is able to build rapport.
- Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented with excellent time management skills.
- Self-starter, Results-oriented and high achiever.
- Ability to quickly learn google apps, calendar, mojo, paragon & other real estate specific technology.
- Career development and training focused.
- Strong phone voice with a passion for selling.
- Record of sales success against quotas & deadlines.
- Ability to set and close appointments.
- Have (or be willing to obtain) a Wisconsin Real Estate License.
High Performer Key Activities
- Practice, memorize and internalize scripts at least 2 to 3 hours/week.
- Responsible for responding to inbound inquiries...
At Josh Lavik & Associates we are always growing and evolving. Our goal is to build a team to provide our clients with A Better Real Estate Experience! Take a look at our latest team video below. We have you covered every step of the way!
Thinking about a career in real estate? We are always looking for talented people to join our team! Check out our Careers page to learn a little bit more about us and Keller Williams Realty. Think you're a good fit? Email your cover letter and resume to JoshLavikAndAssociates@gmail.com.
Welcome Julie, the newest addition to our growing team! She will be taking on the role of transaction coordinator as we get into the busy spring season of real estate. A little about her...
Learning is a lifelong endeavor; one that Julie takes seriously in her daily approach to life. Julie enjoys working with people and strives to meet the highest of service expectations in every customer interaction she has. Julie has a degree in business, a strong work ethic, an eye for detail, and is always customer focused. Julie’s motto for life is “shoot for the moon, even if you don’t make it you will land among the stars”. When Julie is not working or attending classes she enjoys spending time with her husband, two teen aged daughters, and her cat, as well as cooking, reading, and gardening.
Are you thinking of moving? Have you outgrown your current home and time for more space? Or maybe it's time for that downtown Madison condo you've always wanted? Step into our Property Scouting Vehicle and we will work hard to help you find your next home in the Madison area.
Want to learn more about our real estate team? Learn more here. See you around Madison!
Cortney Heaslip, Licensed Assistant and Transaction Coordinator. Cortney got into real estate in high school while working for her father’s real estate company in Monroe. Since then she has gone on to get her real estate license and was an agent for a few years in the Madison market. She loves to problem solve and is very excited to help in the real estate process to make it less stressful for the clients.